2. Identifying purposes we collect, use and disclose personal information to provide you with the service you have requested and to offer you additional services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect personal information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name and email is provided as part of the sending or receiving information.
3. Consent knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a service, except as required to be able to supply the service.
4. Limiting the personal information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect personal information by corresponding with you via email.
5. Limiting use, Disclosure and Retention personal information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. If applicable, include a description of any parties with whom you may share personal information.
6. Accuracy personal information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding our listeners personal information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
8. Openness we will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your personal information.
9. Radio listener access upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your personal information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
Like any other website, Jammin Vibez Radio uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Last Revision: July 2021